F' Fantasy: Random Battle F' Fantasy: Random Battle

Where did Cloud's hands go...?

Heheh, yeah, Bahamut's legs, like-whoa! Anyway, it was pretty funny. Could have been a minute or so longer, but it was good.

Have you ever thought of how the monsters feel? Maybe it's random for them, too. They're on their way somewhere, and they just have to fight you... 'cuz it's random. That was random.

Good job. :)

scroodles scroodles

I wasn't irritated!

I guess I want my money back... oh, I didn't pay anything...

It was good. Clever delivery (albeit inane content). I like this kind of stuff though. It was unoffensive but, yeah, really random and weird. Good length.

Keep it up!

The Retard Collab The Retard Collab

Last time I checked...

You know what's even funnier? making fun of stupid, shit-headed collaborators, who don't know their own feces from a 5. This kind of humour is on the outs. People are getting smarter (believe it or not). How much do you want to bet that the majority of your targets have twice as much - if not unsuprisingly more - substance than this? And, I bet they'd manage to keep glitches out of their flash too!

Looks like you know how to make a decent flash animation. You just haven't done it yet.

/MO

SquaresHard responds:

Flash by JPhoenix84:
- none -

Looks like you havent made a decent flash yet either, actually doesnt look like youve made anything, so jus go on back into that ditch you call your home and go cry bout other peoples work more just because you cant do what they can, peace out noob

Heinz Baked Beanz Heinz Baked Beanz

Wicked... or am I just sleep-deprived?

Haha. Okay, anyone who says that this is single-minded humour is simply prudent. Good stuff. It's modern humour at its best, coupled with a classic jingle. Really, the random element in today's popular comedy is sort of startling in its own effect, but it works. That's the bottom line; it works.

Keep up the great work. :)

BTW/loved the subtle facial tick of the Dad.

i believe i believe

Refreshing...

Compared to most of the submissions here, this was quite a nice change. Kudos on submitting material that most would assume to get blammed for its "good guy" factor.

I loved that the mouth really fit the words (vice versa).

Keep up the good work. :)

Gizmo-Holm responds:

A montage of DOOM! A montage of DOOM!

Change nothing!

Seriously, for this kind of flash movie... you aced it; spades!

REALLY creative stuff going on throughout this. It reminded me, in some areas, of the "Rejected" work, by Hertzfeldt. I really enjoyed that the blood wasn't accentuated, nor was the violence taken to an obscene level of glorification. There was excellent humour, cute expression, perfect timing, and it carried well, straight through to the end.

For an encore, I'd take the stick in a completely new direction. Single shot, multiple angles, conversation... depth of character. It'd be an awesome companion to this already wicked submission!

Keep up the great work!

dylinquint responds:

Sweet thanks for the review. The good review.

Die Hard Sins Die Hard Sins

Waste of talent...

Take out all of the explicits, buddy.

You've got skill, but you're not putting it to good use. Most of this stuff has not only been done, but can easily be thought up in a few seconds by any angry and sex-deprived adolescent whenever they please. It is not entertaining, and it is not original.

Use your flash skills to make something fresh or exciting. Mario humour's cool. Mario going postal is cool. This depiction was not. It was boring... but, keep trying.

matthew-ferguson responds:

Im sorry you feel that way. It didn't take a few seconds to think of or make. This is my 3rd flash project. And I'm glad to see you put good and bad in there. Most of this was made at 12:00 Am. lol. But i'll keep your advice in mind! Thanks.

Public Service Condom Public Service Condom

Cute...?

I can only hope that, next time, something truly unexpected happens. I mean that in a good way. Some of the lines and the moments created were very nice, but... in the end, it was "pretty good", not necessarily great. It was very clever. I liked some of the voice work: "I care about you humans; I do!"

Keep up the nifty submissions. :)

Ice Cream Man Ice Cream Man

Strange.

It sort of sat on the line between a few different types of flash. It was pretty disturbing (the kid should have been a zombie).

I liked it quite a bit, but knew it should look like the vehicle was in motion (before the scene with the kid)... but it didn't. You could have had something blow by, a lighting effect, clouds on the windshield - something. If for a sequel, I'd wish to have multiple occurences, a little more length in the storytelling process.

Keep up the cool work. :)

Woa Now! Woa Now!

Oh, my God!

Was that about what I THINK it was about? Very creepy.

The lack of lines is very cool for certain feelings, certain movies. I don't know if it was appropriate in this film. The kitchen looked very sterile, and somewhat ominous (esp. with the lack of lines).

I'd like to see something (by you) with dark shadows incorporated, some facial expressions, interesting angles.

Keep up the interesting work! :)